top of page

Finding the best townhome insurance policy can be difficult, as condominium and townhome coverage can be very similar. But here at GPA Insurance Agency, we are confident that we can find the exact policy that will perfectly match your needs.


Townhome vs. Condominium Insurance

In a condo, normally the owner is only responsible for the interior while everything else is covered by the association. In a townhouse, however, the owner is not just responsible for the interior but the exterior as well. This means coverage will need to cover the interior of the dwelling, the structure, and the land it’s built on. There may be similarities on what is covered when it comes to condo and townhome insurance policies, such as:


  • Interior walls

  • Carpets

  • Plumbing

  • Personal property/contents

  • Liability protection


But since townhomes have a bit more responsibilities, there are more townhome-specific coverages for things like:


  • Roofs

  • Frames

  • Foundation

  • Exterior walls

  • Flooring

  • Fixtures

  • Outbuildings


Keep in mind that with GPA Insurance Agency, you get to personalize your insurance policies to suit your needs and circumstances. As a brokering agency, we can compare prices from different companies for you at no cost. Need help deciding on the right amount of protection that fits in your budget? Get an online quote now or speak with a friendly agent to get started!

bottom of page