top of page



Property damage is as unpredictable as the weather—literally. Damage due to storms, hurricanes, wind, hail, or floods can happen at any moment. Your property could also be stolen or vandalized. When these incidents occur, it may cost you a lot to repair or replace your property. In order to prevent that, GPA Insurance Agency offers you commercial property insurance to help pay for those expenses.


Who needs commercial property insurance?

If your business has a physical location containing valuable and tangible assets, you should consider purchasing this insurance. We can cover the replacement or repair costs of your property in the event that it is stolen or damaged due to:


  • burglary/theft

  • vandalism

  • fire

  • hail

  • wind

  • earthquakes

  • floods

  • hurricanes

  • burst pipes

  • sewer backups

  • plumbing and HVAC leaks

  • poof leaks


… and more! These are just a few common causes of property damage.

What does commercial property insurance cover?

We can insure any property on your premises, including your:


  • building

  • outdoor signs

  • furniture

  • equipment

  • inventory

  • fencing

  • landscaping


Although it can be a stand-alone policy, commercial property insurance can also be included in one convenient package for you through a Business Owner’s Policy, which comes with a variety of other benefits for business owners.

Keep in mind that with GPA Insurance Agency, you get to personalize your insurance policies to suit your needs and circumstances. As a brokering agency, we can compare prices from different companies for you at no cost. Need help deciding on the right amount of protection that fits in your budget? Get an online quote now or speak with a friendly agent to get started!

bottom of page